FSG 70 automatic data processing equipment including firmware software supplies and support equipment
FSG 70 Automatic Data Processing Equipment Including Firmware Software Supplies And Support Equipment
The Defense Logistics Agency developed and adopted the Federal Supply Classification System. National Stock Numbers are 13-digit numeric codes assigned to all items that are procured, stocked, and distributed by the federal supply chain.
The first four digits of the NSN are known as the Federal Supply Classification Group. This code is further broken down into the Federal Supply Group (FSG) and the Federal Supply Classification (FSC). The FSG is made up of the first two digits of the NSN and the FSC is the second 2-digits of the NSN.
The remaining 9-digits of the NSN are known as the National Item Identification Number. The first two digits of this number are known as the country identifier.
At ASAP Semiconductor we have a wide-ranging inventory of National Stock Numbers that are within Federal Supply Group 70, Automatic Data Processing Equipment Software, Supplies and Support Equipment. Within this group we supply Federal Supply Classifications:
- FSC 7010 – ADPE System Configuration
- FSC 7020 – ADP Central Processing Unit CPU, Computer, Analog
- FSC 7021 – ADP Central Processing Unit CPU, Computer, Digital
- FSC 7022 – ADP Central Processing Unit CPU, Computer, Hybrid
- FSC 7025 – ADP Input/Output and Storage Devices
- FSC 7030 – ADP Software
- FSC 7035 – ADP Support Equipment
- FSC 7040 – Punched Card Equipment
- FSC 7042 – Mini and Microcomputer Control Devices
- FSC 7045 – ADP Supplies
- FSC 7050 – ADP Components